Delicious Vegan Recipes – Avocado Asparagus Tartine
Category : Vegan Recipes
These delicious vegan recipes are the epitome of springtime in your mouth! Generally, it takes less than ten minutes to prepare, and you are guaranteed to love them!
- 4 toasted slabs of whole grain bread, rubbed with olive oil and a bit of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb of asparagus stalks, trimmed roughly the length of your bread
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 avocado, pitted and smashed
- A couple handfuls of arugula, tossed in a bit of olive oil
- A handful of toasted pepitas or sunflower seeds
Start making these vegan recipes by heating olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Add the asparagus and a little bit of salt to sauté for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Remove from the heat and then assemble the tartines. Give each slice of bread with a generous amount of mashed avocado. Top with arugula, asparagus spears, and a few pepitas.