Delicious Vegan Recipes – Tofu Lettuce Wraps
Category : Vegan Recipes
Tofu is an essential part of most vegan recipes, and these tofu lettuce wraps offer a new and innovative recipe! These vegan recipes take less than ten minutes to prepare and are guaranteed to be a hit with your family and friends!
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, drained and diced to bite sized squares
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Tamari soy sauce or Bragg’s, to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 2 1/2 cups shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 head lettuce or Napa cabbage, large leaves removed
To start making these vegan recipes, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Spread the tofu out on a baking sheet and sprinkle it with the salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and soy sauce. It should be baked for roughly 35 minutes. Next, heat up the wok in a frying pan and add the garlic and ginger. It should be cooked for 5-7 minutes. Throw in the shiitakes and add a few more dashes of soy sauce. The tofu should be baked for an additional 10 minutes, and then the tofu and wok should be added to the lettuce leaves and rolled up.