Follow the Vegan Diet With Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip!
Category : Vegan Diet
Who does not love spinach artichoke dip? It makes a great appetizer or snack with almost any meal, and this vegan diet recipe takes less than 30 minutes of your time to make!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked a few hours then drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup olive oil + 1 tablespoon to saute
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper or 2 ounces pimientos
- 1 (14 ounce) can water packed artichokes, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- Dash paprika or smoked paprika
Start making this vegan diet recipe by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a blender, combine your cashews, water, lemon juice, soy sauce or tamari, salt, garlic and nutritional yeast. Add a small amount of oil until the mixture has thickened. In a sauté pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the onions, red bell peppers, artichokes, green chiles, and pimentos. Remove from the oven. Add the different ingredients together in a casserole dish and stir in the cashew sauce. Sprinkle the top with paprika. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, and then serve warm with a sliced baguette. Enjoy!